Do you have a school age child with a disability?
Are you frustrated with the school’s handling of your child’s education?
Do you know your and your child’s legal rights in school?
SchoolKidsLawyer’s Step-By-Step Guide to Special Education Law
- 266 pages with Forms, Links, and Helpful Tips
- Clear explanation of your rights and how the law works
- Applies to all 50 states, D.C., and U.S. territories
- Saves you $$$$$$$$
It is an indispensible guide for anyone working in the special education arena, including parents, advocates, lawyers, teachers, and school administrators.
The book explains:
- How a child becomes eligible for special education
- How to get access to services and therapies in school
- Parents’ rights to review their child’s school file
- What to do if a child’s legal rights are violated
(also available on disc)