Do you have a school age child with a disability?
Are you frustrated with the school’s handling of your child’s education?
Do you know your and your child’s legal rights in school?
SchoolKidsLawyer’s Step-By-Step Guide to Special Education Law – 2nd Edition
- UPDATED! with new content including disciplinary issues, transition, guardianship, and more! MORE AFFORDABLE TOO!
- 262 pages with Forms, Links, and Helpful Tips
- Clear explanation of your rights and how the law works
- Applies to all 50 states, D.C., and U.S. territories
- Saves you $$$$$$$$
It is an indispensible guide for anyone working in the special education arena, including parents, advocates, lawyers, teachers, and school administrators.
The book explains:
- How a child becomes eligible for special education
- How to get access to services and therapies in school
- Parents’ rights to review their child’s school file
- What to do if a child’s legal rights are violated
- What to do in an IEP meeting
- What are your options if there is a dispute between the parent and the school district
- Insights and strategies that attorneys and advocates use
- MUCH MORE!
See what’s inside:
ONLY $35.95 plus s&h
Get yours NOW :
also available on Amazon.