Zoom Seminar: Suing Your School District – Special Education Due Process Cases and Beyond
Do you have a dispute with your school district over your child’s special education? Have you reached the point where you need to sue them, but can’t afford a lawyer and don’t know where to start?
This seminar is for YOU!
We will provide you with the tools you need to:
- Prepare your case
- Draft the due process complaint
- Present the case at hearing
The course is presented by Rob Thurston, an attorney with over 30 years of litigation experience, 12 years of that in special education law, and the author of the book SchoolKidsLawyer’s Step-By-Step Guide to Special Education Law 2nd Edition.
The seminar will be conducted LIVE via Zoom on the following dates:
- Saturday, June 26, 2021 9-11 am Eastern Time
- Saturday, July 10, 2021 3-5 pm Eastern Time
- Wednesday, July 21, 2021 6-8 pm Eastern Time
$100 Registration for the course includes:
- 2 hour comprehensive lecture on due process cases
- Handout of the presentation (PDF file)
- SKL’s Step-By-Step Guide to IEPs – For Parents (PDF file)
- Q&A session with the presenter lawyer to answer your questions
You can also add a copy of our book SchoolKidsLawyer’s Step-By-Step Guide to Special Education Law, 2nd Edition to your ticket for $35 which includes free shipping.
Once registered, you will receive a Zoom invitation about a week prior to the seminar and a code. This will be a unique ticket identifier for entrance into the seminar. You will also receive some basic instructions for the seminar day. Please do not share this with anyone.