Have you been sent notice for an IEP meeting for your child?
Do you have no idea what an IEP or an IEP meeting is?
Are you wondering who all those people in the IEP meeting are?
Or dwant to know your legal rights regarding IEPs?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, then you should get:
SchoolKidsLawyer’s Step-By-Step Guide to IEPs – For Parents
- 48 pages with clear explanations on the law of IEPs
- Tips and links that will help you navigate the IEP process
- Designed to help your child with a disability get a Free Appropriate Public Education
- Applies to all 50 states, D.C., and U.S. territories
- It’s FREE! Just pay shipping & handling.
The booklet explains:
- What is an IEP?
- The IEP Meeting
- The IEP Team
- and more