Do you have a school age child with a disability?
Are you frustrated with the school's handling of your child's education?
Do you know your and your child's legal rights in school?
SchoolKidsLawyer's Step-By-Step Guide to Special Education Law
ON SALE NOW!
- 266 pages with Forms, Links, and Helpful Tips
- Clear explanation of your rights and how the law works
- Applies to all 50 U.S. states, D.C., and U.S. territories
- Saves you $$$$$$$$
This comprehensive workbook on special education law will help any family,
advocate or lawyer helping a child with a disability get the education he/she deserves.
It will teach you about the law in easy-to-understand terms and how to enforce your legal rights.
It is an indispensible guide for anyone working in the special education arena, including parents,
advocates, lawyers, teachers, and school administrators.
The workbook explains:
- How a child becomes eligible for special education
- How to get access to services and therapies in school
- Parents' rights to review their child's school file
- What to do if a child's legal rights are violated
GET YOUR COPY TODAY IN ANY FORMAT!
Book on Disc